Thursday, March 23, 2006

game on

a big Thank You, to all of you who've just been such a blessing and encouragement to me during the last week. It's just been so uplifiting.
I am inspired.

when I lost my wallet, she picked it up and returned it to me
when I was depressed and down, you brought encouragements
when I needed groups, brilliant people came along
when I needed company, they showed up

thank you! (I can't say that enough)

you've all given me the inspiration to carry on, everyone of you, in your own special way.
because of you, I feel renewed and replenished. Optimism... you're back.

I'll look ahead and tell myself that I won't just live, but I'll also thrive cos I know I have been so richly blessed.

It really feels great to know that despite troubles and obstacles ahead, the innate positivity is there again to stand up and fight. A happy champion, ready to challenge the onslaught.

23rd March
my family's just landed here today- the brothers are really bored, and have come to quickly dislike the place.
jerome begged me to bring my laptop to my aunt's place so that he could play computer games
*ahahahaha
jerald claims melbourne feels like brokeback mountain (of gays, cowboys and mountains) and its making him sick.
*ahahahahahahahaha

anyhow, looking at the date, I realised that its already been a month since leaving. My goodness, how time flies...

and again,
just from the bottom of my heart... Thank You.

No comments: