Sunday, June 11, 2006

urban lights are fading in my eyes...

...as I've been fighting hard to keep myself awake all day.
it's holland's game in the world cup tonight, but I'm so stuffed now.

last night was a blast. I watched 'the omen' and the world cup matches on tv straight after that. the 5 of us came to church looking all... [I'll use the same word cos I can't think] Stuffed

man, I feel so sorry for the kid who played the mini anti-christ in that omen movie. sad boy, sad boy. Imagine being remembered as the devil's child for the most part of your fledgling life....ouchh

but anyhow, it was really funny (in the movie), seeing kent all wrapped up in his jacket throughout the show (especially the tense scenes!) and michael sutanto curling himself into a ball the during last part of the movie. If you were there you'd be laughing at them too. hilarious man, I just couldn't stop. (made it even funnier as kent was taunting me as a chicken prior to the show)

I wish i could've taken photos!!!!

sadly, I couldn't confirm whether mai kee screams like a girl though.
but after the show, he[mai kee] kept trying to scare us throughout the night with those random 'boos', although none of them seemed to work. oh, he did manage to frighten the nam loong girl (although unintentionally). So that doesnt count mai kee! man, he even resorted to switching off toilet lights when people were peeing.
note to self, mai kee needs retribution for all those nonsensical acts.

the soccer matches were disappointing, in the sense that there were no goals. Again, Kent was all wrapped up [in dunas] but this time it was because he was tired.
I learnt that Stomping a guy who was too lazy to fight back was fun!
I think I was the last to sleep.
mai kee snores.
I got a 'sheet' to cover myself whilst everyone had Warm dunas (thanks guys)
yea, I was the last to sleep.
everyone had nice Warm dunas
I had a sheet
but when I finally did shut down, I slept like a log.
even with a sheet
alarms don't wake me.
I slept the winter night with a Sheet.

everyone woke up claiming that they were sweating under the Warm dunas.
I woke up a frozen skeleton.
I only got a duna when it was 9.30am and time to go.
thanks guys.

No comments: