Monday, February 26, 2007

I've got NO internet

for now....

currently at ICT bulding (my faculty), leeching off its wireless connection. It's getting late... won't be long now... before the security dude's gonna chase me out.

oh, Hello world, I'm fine!! sorry Sa TAN, I'll overcome.

Weather's been hot, I've got diahorrea and sore throat. I think it was frm yesterday's food at the dodgy footscray road stalls.
It was great though, there was still the feel of CNY festvity at the fair, despite leaving home.

when going down, its the people around you that bring you back up. Thanks so much.

2 comments:

completelyhumble said...

Jem,
How've you been?Why do you take those food from road stall?Must be careful okay,when u eat those food!Drink lot lot of water okay?Are u feelig better now?Must take care of urself ya!I can't tag there so I will just write here =) Btw,I change my blog add,do drop by and chat ya =) Pauline here!http://completelyhumble.blogspot.com

jeremynz said...

will do mdm!
: D