Sunday, April 15, 2007

off color

came home from church today and simply crashed... total blackout!
really, really hoped that I didn't screw up drumming- that we managed to facilitate God's people into worship, cos at the end of the day...

sigh, I pray once again, asking God to draw me closer to Him... always drawing me to Him
found a song:
"here in your courts
where I'm close to your throne
I've found where I belong"
there's no where else I want to be.
I LOVE you God, I LOVE you God, I love you God. teach me to LOVE you even MORE.

...
felt so angry w myself for cutting my hair... its so crap. Talking to Matt about my fuss, he told me to take comfort that he's bald...
Jem: do you wear a cap?
Matt: sometimes. mostly no.. i just wear my confidence.hahaha


booya

....
there's quite a number of assignments due this week. I'm especially worried about our presentation tomorrow... really hope my group does well. urgh, finance, I dread it, yet every year I choose to do it. It's a love-hate relationship
God, please help to in my work.

it's the second half of semester one, and in confidence, I proclaim it to be a GREAT period. He's with me, always.

12 comments:

faith said...

A quick prayer yea(:

Lord, thank you for jem, that he has the desire to draw even closer to You, to love You even more, to serve Your people well. You know how much has been going on for him; drumming today, wanting to draw closer to You, to love You more, his hair, assignments. So I pray that You give him the peace he needs, that as You said to us today (at church), to give You our burdens and worries, because worrying won't solve the problem. So Lord, I commit Jem to You, that he'll continue trusting in You. You alone are in control of everything, and Your plan for him is perfect. For the presentation tomorrow, give him the confidence and peace to speak and present well. Take away whatever negative thoughts he has. You know his desire to do well in his work. Thank you for always hearing our prayers. In Jesus' name, amen.

ok, maybe it isn't a quick prayer afterall (:

love,
faith

jeremynz said...

powerr :D

faith said...

haha:D

ohoh, i got this from someone. What did the pink panther do when he saw a dead ant?

jeremynz said...

what what???

faith said...

haha, he said, "dead ant, dead ant, dead ant dead ant dead ant dead ant" (to the pink panther tune).

then what did he do when he saw a live ant?

hahaha. I love this.

jeremynz said...

i know. he killed it then he said "dead ant, dead ant, dead ant, dead ant, dead ant..." (to the pink panther tune" ?

faith said...

uh huh. that's right.

then for the last part, what did the pink panther do when he saw a spider?

hahaha.

jeremynz said...

haha, spiderr man????

i dont know, stumped again

faith said...

haha, he killed it, plucked off 2 of its legs and said "dead ant, dead ant, dead ant dead ant dead ant dead ant" (to the pink panther tune)!

hahahaha

jeremynz said...

HAHAHA, laugh out loud man. its still a spider, just w some legs lost. Pink Panther so silly

faith said...

hahaha! Pink Panther's so cute.

Hope your day has been brightened! i'll find more silly stuff, haha.

faith said...

hahaha! Pink Panther's so cute.

Hope your day has been brightened! i'll find more silly stuff, haha.