Thursday, May 24, 2007

defeat

stayed up till 3am to do an assignment- thought I take a quick 1.5hr nap before waking up for the euro finals, but I never heard the alarm go off (must've been too tired). CRAPPPP.
missed the match live ! what kind of fan am I.

so what did I do?
basically shut myself out from the world. covered my ears every time I heard something about the game. didnt go on the internet (only UNI email). didnt touch the tele... till it was time for the 2nd telecast to be screened.

gosh, we lost. I only knew the pain 10hours later.

--
exams are coming up, please pray for me.

2 comments:

completelyhumble said...

harlow Jem(: This are the 2 prayers for u!

Lord God,creator of wisdom and source of all knowledge,help me to remember what i have learned.I offer you my efforts to learn.Forgive me my shortcomings and give me the courage to follow always the path to your truth.Amen(:

Father,help me to remember the things which I have studied and learned.Help me to think and write clearly and quickly.Help me to be calm so that I will do myself justice.Help me to do my best.This I ask through Christ,my Lord.

Casting all your care upon him;for he careth for you.1Peter 5:7

I can do everything through him who gives me strength.Philippians4:13

For I know the plans I have for you,declares the Lord,plans to prosper you and not to harm you,plans to give you hope and a future.Jeremiah29:11

jeremynz said...

thanks pauline!