Tuesday, November 11, 2008

somewhere in the middle...

..You'll find me

somewhere between the wrong and the right
Somewhere between the darkness and the light
somewhere between who I was and who You're making me

its all fun and games, but I will look back at this time knowing that I didn't stand up for what was right. In fact, I was part of the act. I picture his parents there, how will they feel if they see their poor son in such a situation. Yet, nothing within me musters enough courage or passion to stand up and fight. I only can reflect on what has happened and know that I didn't do anything.
helpless- I just can't do it, not the right person. coward
I take it all back. heroism is dead. I ain't alive anymore

1 comment:

Pauline Tan said...

hello Jem,
You sound rather depression! are you all right?! Cheer up man! I will pass you the stuff one of this days =)
cheer up my friend and buddy(: God is here,with God living in your heart,you are alive and not dead! take care,God bless! Catch up soon!