Sunday, January 04, 2009

missionTrip2008





was the best.
the hardest part? going back to resume my life. Death? well, it'd have been glorious to have died during that time- a good end to life. But no, my life still continues, I still breath. Death would be an easy option. I guess there's still stuff I have to learn and work that I have yet to complete... Look around, and try to find beauty and light in a time where everything is unkind and depressing.

-----
"Parting a soup is not a miracle, Bruce. It's a magic trick. A single mom who's working two jobs, and still finds time to take her son to soccer practice, that's a miracle. A teenager who says "no" to drugs and "yes" to an education, that's a miracle. People want me to do everything for them. What they don't realize is *they* have the power. You want to see a miracle, son? Be the miracle." -God in bruce almighty.

guess there is always a little hero in all of us, waiting to rise up and do good, not for the sake of applause, but to fulfill our original nature of a God-image.

No comments: