Tuesday, April 14, 2009

lament

looking ahead, life seems a blur, an uncertain path, and it leaves me feeling... fearful. well, at times. I'm quite scared, when there's time to sit down and think, I feel fearful, always wondering, always reviewing: whether I'll make it through, whether everything will be ok. Weighing up all the possibilities, I scrutinize the various outcomes and calculate very closely the chances of the the best possible scenario happening. And then, I sweat over it, and pray for SALVATION... over the matter. Sometimes during these points, I wish I had a fast forward option, I could just glance ahead and know, ahhh, it turned out ok didn't it? Now why was I so fearful then. It was ok, all along, its always been fine...
can I just have some audible assurance... tell me right now, that everything will be ok.

if only...

[His ways are not our ways, but His way is always best]

however, there is much beauty in life that can be appreciated, if not for that fear stuck in my throat and guts, its very hampering. It is only when I am fearless once again, can life truly be lived.

hahaha, and YOU, what happened to temple building??

2 comments:

faith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
faith said...

everything will be ok! in fact i'm sure it'll be even better than ok!

we can't see what will happen, but it's in God's hands, so it'll turn out well! (:

fear and worry not jem! don't let the fear prevent you from appreciating the beauty in life and what God has already given you!(: