Wednesday, February 17, 2010

waiting for that letter. waiting for that answer

sad.
I hate goodbyes- I never could deal with them. How can someone be so used to setting off or leaving?!? Its really a gift- to be able to easily plug and unplug oneself onto different societies and settings.
stability is better, no need to dream of being that global citizen, that is not who I really am.
anyway, back to the main point, I am sad.

God will show the way
lighting my path
with His ray

please show the solution-
really lost: need conclusion, need resolution

sometimes all my plans and my scheme-
are just so stupid: they're not your means

I don't know what to do-
am just so lost: please pull me through

so...
resolution, conclusion,
that is from your means
as I pull through
Your beautiful scheme

1 comment:

jingyi said...

Hi Jeremy, you're finishing army soon rite? Not to worry, God will certainly show you His ways. Take care :)