Friday, April 30, 2010

resilience

I just realized... my blog has stood the test of time-- where so many blogs have risen and died since its inception, this site still stands and receives all my emotional rants, riddles and nonsense till today. SUGOI :D :D :D

its almost 3am at night and in case I look back on this post and wonder why the heck I am up so late, here is something that will clearly refresh the mind:

498 456 568
128
199
419
79
169 159
85

1535


461 530
118
165
419
159
79
85

1486

HAHAHAHA, retarded ain't it. sure looks like another stupid riddle, but its simple recollection- I've spent all these hours simply reading up on computer parts and the potential of overclocking a system....
...sometimes, I can understand why my parents worry for me and my lack of social life and even the fact that I am hopeless with girls. But a very (very) lovely person told me... relax. She meant it and I know it'll all be good in the end.

its approaching 3am, its probably at this time of the night when one actually feels the bliss and lightheaded feeling that signals & says the body is at peace... Peace, don't we all yearn for it? A day, a life without that internal conflict within. Just feeling that fullness and grasping at the realization that sometimes life has to be lived for something greater than oneself for it to be fulfilling. But alas, when we awake and the tide of the world comes sweeping at us again, this ideal becomes forgotten, or rather, we just shelf it at one corner saying that we will entertain it another time.
but really, that period of bliss and that simple idea was actually the most important and meaningful concept that came fleeting into your mind...

No comments: