Wednesday, May 05, 2010

against all odds

sometimes its not really fair, when I see people who've scorned me before, or have broken my heart go on with much more success (and joy) in their lives.

in situations like these, how should I react? should I feel happiness for them? It feels so hard to.
most of the time when I meet them face to face, I'd just stand and smile... :D and look as though everything was normal. But deep down, I know I'm concealing some hurt and also, my mind just starts thinking me as the biggest dork loser at the current moment.
I don't know if this feeling is abnormal & I might just be overly sensitive. But hopefully, I can find a solution to such a social issue and someday, truly just be happy for both friend or foe, whenever I see good in their lives.

1 comment:

Dino said...

Thoroughly understand how you feel bro!