Monday, May 03, 2010

a reminder

please let me not be selfish
I don't want to pursue someone purely because of beauty
*not that I will succeed*
please remind me always your providence is always the best (choice)
please limit my mind and let it only pursue you
please let me never turn proud (ever)
please let these ramblings not just be another night's worth of gibberish
please somehow let me feel your heart
and let me accept and finally surrender to you

please take away all my worries
please be with me even in the mundane
please let me accept truly in my heart that your providence is the best
please distill the doubts within, or, help me to get by them
I hate it when those doubts eat through my mind
please let me accept and know that you're always leading me through
my life doesn't need to be run by a typical script- please be in charge of where I go
please give me peace
and serenity

No comments: