Tuesday, June 15, 2010

抛弃



you won't fail me... all your promises still stand, and I reject anything within me that thinks I am a lesser person or made useless whatsoever. I stand by all the power and authority you have promised to bestow on your sons.

sometimes, I don't even feel any strength or willpower to fight.
sometimes, it feels as though I've got no one backing me up. Actually, I kind of feel that all the time...
but it's alright, I've been there countless times before, and I haven't broken down or died in ANY of those circumstances. In fact, I am the king of gritting my teeth and carrying on despite the load and sadness upon me. I did it, despite all circumstances telling me otherwise.
this time though, I do not want to do this again the same way. I want to do it, with the full knowledge of my God right with me. When no person comes, when there's no form of rescue from anybody for me, I still know that He's got my back always... it will be on his very existence that I live and find mine own. Because His existence is love... and life.
...more than enough for a human being. That's surely the reason to carry on.

--

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?
Hebrews 13:5,6

No comments: