Saturday, June 26, 2010

gratitude. thanks.

I will give thanks to You, for Your goodness and supplication on my life. No doubt, I feel the pressure (everywhere), yet, this time of my life is also the best and most relaxed period ever. Will there ever be a period like this? [What I worry most actually, is that it will be like that perpetually... can that ever happen?] I do not want to be a shade, living without a reason- it is actually one of my greatest fears. However, if I dig down to the very foundations of myself, my reason surely isn't clear yet. That's actually a very big issue to me, I need revelation.

calling...

again, You have a reason and purpose, a perfect timing for each season. I will fret not, and enjoy the fruits of this time whilst it lasts. Ironically, I feel so much stronger and fitter now (compared to army). Thank you so much for that!! It's amazing how my body has come such a long way, from scrawny to very fat to fat to so much less fat now! Okay that's just a side note. For this I ask that You'll lead me not into any temptation and let me use this gift of fitness for your glory.
also, please let me learn something new each day. Engage my mind.

"To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven... He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end."

let me never lose sight of You, let me never live a mundane and godless life. Instead, in all things I do, there will always be Jesus right in it. I feel scared, at the same time I know You'll come through as You always had.

I like to say this in my mind all the time, but I really mean it: God, if you have called me to be a construction worker, so be it, let me accept it with grace and do its task for glory's sake. I'm sold.

thanks also to all the readers out there who've actually been reading my blog, and encouraged me over the years.

No comments: