Wednesday, November 03, 2010

horrible day.

a horrible day at work, I felt like I've failed, all the superiors will now look upon me with some/much disdain. How could I screw up at such a public setting- mouth turns silent, tongue gets mangled and mind goes blank... the entire level will now know this fella is a klutz.

its true though, I'm quite a joke.

I feel like I have lost all favor.

there is a need to go back to the roots and start seeking where my true security and joy really lies.

at the end of the day, none of this will really matter, at the end of the day, Jesus is still Lord.

The king's heart [is] in the hand of the LORD, [as] the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

:l :l :l :l
:l
:l ;( ;( ;( :(
;-(

3 comments:

faith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
faith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
faith said...

hey jem,

you're not a joke!! you are an awesome guy, and i am sure a lot of people appreciate you! sometimes things at work can be like that, when you feel you're a failure. but you're not! ultimately, we don't need to please anyone else; our security and joy lie in Jesus alone. remember your identity in christ! (:

*faith

(p.s. sorry! there are 2 previous posts because i clicked too fast and there was an error!)