Monday, November 05, 2012

,


its monday again and I feel dread:/
guess I deserve to be reprimanded and scolded at. But in my heart of hearts, I will learn (eventually) that I am not defined by all my weaknesses and shortcomings. I will learn to live justified by God, not because of me, or any wonderful actions that I had done, but because of God's initiating love, and what Jesus had done for me.
it's going to be a tough lesson, especially when its a struggle trying to do activities without being bogged by a loser thought-life. But its time to get out of the corner. I don't really think Jesus wants me there anyway. I should not think of myself as a loser. There are also loads of people that need help, I think I could also be of service.

oh my, look at the time, I need to try to close my eyes, I need to sleep.

No comments: