Wednesday, January 11, 2006

my summer break is a time of relaxation- of rest and reflection. No work, no hard duties. I get to do whatever I want! I have no obligations- nothing to prove.
isnt it paradise? isn't this a break that many will crave to go through?

Strange, I still feel a sense of discomfort and dissatisfaction. Somtimes happiness will just leave me as I suddenly feel depression approaching. Random thoughts flood my brain as I simply brush the current train of thought[not that they're crucial stuff anyway] aside. Truly, I sometimes find my mind drifting away into randomness. My thoughts sum to nothing- No value added.

They say that an idle mind is a devil's workshop. Is that what my mind is going to be?
paradise seems to have its own serpents after all.
aimlessness... gets you lost in the emptiness of the world.

drift drift

wokeupbathedBreakfastfamilythennauseousrestedtook
walkscomputermademeevenmoresicktriedtofindtheCatcycledthen
walkedsomemoremingledwiththecousinswatchedtelevisionanothe

rwalkdinnerfellowshipelizebethtownfeltnumbcomputer

No comments: