Friday, January 13, 2006

am sick

I am sick. Chilli otaks, chilli stringrays and chilli sauces have finally succeeded in taking me out. My body's natural defences have finally succumbed to that powerful chilli onslaught I have allowed to invade my system.

amazing, how i so easily got seduced by the wonderful otak aroma, that I ordered 6 burning hot pieces.
I live to regret my unwise actions.

Sickness made yesterday a trance to me. Everything seemed so blurry. The night was such a restless one. Yet there is no other choice but to endure...

On a brighter note, I feel so much better now.
Renewal has come.
I am amazed at the resilience of the human body.


Liverpool have signed Danish defender Daniel Aggar. The new signing is expected to provide competition for current centre backs Jamie Carragher and Sami Hypia.
Jan Kromkamp has also been signed a few days ago to provide cover for right back Steve Finnan.
We traded Josemi for Kromkamp. Which is really good. I guess any player is better than Josemi.
Well, we've already signed two new players. They seem good enough to provide the cover we need for defence. Our current back four looks pretty compact and solid, though at times we have to forgive Hypia for his occasional concentration lapses and as long as Traore doesnt play we're fine.
I hope the gaffer manages to get acquire a proven right winger within the next few days.
This club is on the rise, whether you like it or not.

No comments: