Monday, March 27, 2006

am sick Part III

my body has fallen again- broken down, used and overheated.
the weather has been too hot and dry, all moisture simply sucked out of my system.
despite this, my bro and I were practically out roaming the whole day.
that probably took a toll on me.

and at night, I bumped into a couple of friends who invited us to a karaoke place.
we did go, for awhile, but not before going to st kilda park first.

to st kilda park, where the happening commonwealth games festival was taking place. Human traffic was at its peak. Our main intention though, was to go there to the find the wonderful skate park I told my bro about.
I must add that we did, however, manage to catch fireworks, a glimpse of laser shows and some stage performances though. So these are really wonderful bonuses that I'm really happy to have seen.
but yea, amidst all the festivities, Jerald had his eyes only on the skate park and its skater+biker inhabitants.
this whole period probably also helped in making my dehydration and energy levels go lower.

it was only when we went to the karoake place and the pub (to watch the soccer game) did I realise that I was doomed to be sick.
man, the air in the those places were horrible, and it's funny how I didnt even sing, yet I got a sore throat due to the excessive laughter from hearing the others singing.
the pub air left me dry and choked, oh how I suffered, but at least I got to see Pool slaughter N'verton.

we left only returned home at 4am...
that meant 5 hours of sleep before going to church.

2 comments:

faith said...

hey jem,
how ya feeling?hope you're better!=)

faith said...

hey jem,
haven't been blogging much eh?
do keep me informed about stuff over there and how you're doing!
be happy!=)