Friday, July 09, 2010

朋友

(TRIPLE J M WINNERS TEAM)

really hate the army experience.
but thank God for giving me these guys as friends.
everyone's moving on in our lives, but I pray for each one, that we may know You.

-----
scrap notes of events today.

today, I got to go to katong (ceylon rd), to be near tung ling bible college. Such wonderful memories and a total spiritual high when I was there. Just by being back on that street, and rethinking the experiences there was enough to elicit happiness. It was a place with so many expectant hearts, much joy + fellowship and constant teachings of our Faith. What more can we ask for!

happiness....

then I went for an interview, and it was a shamble. I don't think it went well at all.
will I work in a bank?? I totally suck at interviews, I don't know how to sell myself. It's worrying, how will I ever land a good job then? I can't stand selling myself...

"For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

No comments: