Sunday, March 05, 2006

the big picture

its the start of the a new day... Monday, the 6th of March 2006, has just began.

As of now:
I want a job.
I really hope to earn enough cash to support my accomodation.

and I'm really tired now: Waking up at 9am is hard!! But there's motivation today...

distractions. It seems that I am overlooking something really important in my life. The days have been passing but I feel there're important agendas I'm neglecting. It's leaving me weightless... substance just gets drained as the days past.

I used to have the mentality that whenever I step into Melbourne soil, the 'power' within me slowly gets lost. please do not let me go back to this frame of mind again.

why do I feel so chaotic within. I am battling again with my self-concious nature. Gosh, I'm vain! And I fear. It seems like unimportant issues are becoming so big and captivating. Help.

as I write, I still feel so messed up. this whole post's in a mess.

screw it. i will slumber

No comments: