Wednesday, March 08, 2006

tributes

today, my good friend Chris reminded me of how it is to be a blessing to someone else. Chrissy, a wonderful person, though sometimes bearing too much arrogance for me to take, has today made me go... Wow.

he called his brother to ask for the car, stopped halfway to allow me time for grocery shopping, drove me home and also helped carry my load right to my doorstep.
all this done at the night he needed as much sleep as he could- when he had to wake up for his med classes at 5am.

maybe I haven't thanked him enough for what he did, but his gesture, although simple, has really been such a blessing to me.

chris, thanks for that sacrifice of time and energy, and cheers to you, for the countless times you've always come and helped me.

---

oh yah, and Michelle, you are noble man!! I can't believe you're gonna take part in the 14+km run!
And as you said in ya blog, you don't even like running!!! but cheers to you man! Respect.
we definitely have to start training for that run.

it's scary, I might just faint halfway and maybe someone might have to call an ambulance. after all, with the invention of bicycles and automobiles, it has been awhile since average men like me have trod such long distances, on foot!

crikey,
it is 1am eastern standard time. all the thoughts of running have left me exhausted...

3 comments:

faith said...

hey jem, remember the website link that appeared automatically at the begining of one of our conversations on msn...? the one about blockchecker...? you said it could be a virus and you're right. i downloaded it and found out that it IS really a virus...
just wanted to let you know...
anyway, hope you're doing great over there cos have not heard from ya for some time...
take care and god bless...=)

(pls: gotten a job...?)

jeremynz said...

hey faith, I'm actually still applying. I actually turned down one of them. so yea, hoping to find a more suitable job.

hope your computer's fine!!

faith said...

hey jem, hope you get your job...
my com's going crazy; it wont even start up most of the time.
anyway, i just had my theory test and audition and interview no. 2 at nafa. the theory test was horrible. i almost didnt know how to do the whole paper. after the test, i totally felt like crap. i was just so depressed that when i sat down at macs i just started crying. it was really horrible. i seriously thought of giving up on the audition, but ter and everyone else i asked told me i should just do it. so i did. the first peice i played was simply bad. 2nd piece, aural and interview were okie . the sight reading was horrible too.
anyway it's now just waiting for the results which come out next week.
anyway, back to you; how's it over there...? from what i've read so far, you aren't very happy there. just remember god is ALWAYS with you...so you're not alone. we went for fellowship outing yesterday; seoul garden and cs. we all had a great time and it's a pity you weren't there. its okie...don be sad; i'm sure there will be much more outings in nov holidays when you return! so, got to go, be safe, and be happy!=)