Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The test looms ahead

what a difference today made for me.
having had to upload my previous thoughts a day late, I had a chance to re-read my post.
I realised how scared and desperate I was that night, when Failure seemed so imminent.
it was as if all my efforts looked to add to nothing. my whole study period = a disasterpiece
stress and tension.
down and out
K.O....
I was beaten

and with that, I went into slumber... defeated.

but no, that was not the case today.
for today, I was aided...

just wanted to say:
Thank you.

keep the blessings coming.

1 comment:

faith said...

Hey jem,
It’s that bad? Don’t worry, you can do it.
Sometimes, when we aren’t confident in doing/ completing the task at hand, all we have to do is trust Him. I did that, and in the end, I passed in two subjects I’ve not passed for a year and a half.
I can’t really do much to help now, but He can.
Remember, “I can do everything through Him who gives me strength” (Philippians 4:13)
Don’t lose hope jem!
(I’ll be praying for you)